Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vintage Vogue



Photobucket


Atomic Events recently selected one of my images to grace the December flyers for their Vintage Vogue Fashion Fair, which takes place in Essex several times a year. I was quite delighted when they asked me--it looks like a fabulous event, and I hope to attend sometime in the future! Michele also has an amazing line of reproduction sweaters, and I am looking forward to modeling one of her wonderful creations in the next couple of months. I'd love to hear a report from anyone who is able to attend the December fair--and be sure to tell us about your latest vintage finds so we can drool from afar!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Pink Flower! It was taken at a Hollywood glamour photography class that I modeled for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very blonde scarlet ohara....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like a hollywood starlet indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog and great content, and not just because we're featured...We so love your new home, it's Swell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're just way too gorgeous!!! Love those cute short sleeves cardigans! how sweet!

    did you mention vintage vogue! Well I came across this lovely vintage vogue dress and it's to die for! since it's a knit material so it's perfect for all and winter!

    ReplyDelete