Sunday, February 7, 2010

One Sunny Afternoon


I received the first sets of photos from the two photo shoots I had last weekend, and wanted to share them with you--I hope you like them as much as I do! The rest of the photos can be seen on my Web site--do let me know what you think :-)

The first series is by Matt Carson--I'm wearing another Trashy Diva dress in red and black eyelet. The second series is by Atomic Age Pictures, and I'm wearing a cute little rockabilly dress from Matilda's Closet.

xoxo,
Amanda Lee
Trashy Diva Avian Dress in red eyelet
Black skinny belt
Black fully fashioned stockings by Magnolia Hosiery
Black velvet 50s baby doll pumps
1950s black floral earrings
Red velvet sunflower

1950s-esque black chiffon trimmed in pink velvet dress from Matilda's Closet
Black fully fashioned stockings from Magnolia Hosiery
1940s black suede platforms with tie strap
1940s wooden heart and pink celluloid rose earrings
Pink peony flower



15 comments:

  1. Hi I'm doing posts now and again of modern day pin ups, that I beleive are keeping pin up classics alive, do you mind if I used one of these as you fit the bill a treat...Have a gr8 week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments, ladies!

    Gingeyginge~you are welcome to use one of these for your blog--I'm honored to be included in your list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as always! I love that first red and black dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Gingerella! That dress has quickly become a favorite of mine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely flawless! Your hair is so gorgeous. Do you do it by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the sweet comment, Riikka!
    I do style my own hair--I prefer to cold set it as I find this gives me the most authentic, longest-lasting look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking at Trashy Diva dresses for a while now, it looks gorgeous on you. And please show us how you do your hair, it's so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Stefanie! I do have plans for another hair tutorial soon, so stay tuned.

    The dresses often turn up on eBay at prices that are much easier on the wallet, so keep an eye out for 'em there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ditto Stefanie's request for a hair tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh such beautiful pictures!

    Your hair is amazing, tutorial or not I don't believe mine will ever do that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You bring back the true beauty of the era and what kept our boy's going in that war!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos dahling..:} please tell me where you got your baby doll pumps

    ReplyDelete