Thursday, December 20, 2012

Rat Rod Girl


Back in September I attended the Las Vegas, Nevada stop of the 2012 Rat Rod Magazine Tour.  The 5&Diner brought the official Diner car to this event, and they invited me and another employee (the lovely and sweet Erin, she's the one in the cherry print dress in the photo below) to help them promote the restaurant at their booth.  Of course I couldn't pass up such an opportunity, and even though it was blisteringly hot that weekend, I had a great time!


The magazine held a pinup contest, and though I didn't win, each of the participants was featured in a one-page photo spread in a special edition of the magazine.  This issue just came out, and I excitedly picked up a copy last night.  I'm quite thrilled wth the shots, the photographer was very talented and got some great photos of each of the contestants!

I'm wearing one of my all-time favorite outfits, a 1940s strawberry print jersey playsuit paired with red 40s-style shoes and fruit cocktail earrings. 

xoxo,
Amanda Lee   

1 comment:

  1. You can really sense from the intensity of the sunlight how sizzlingly hot a day it was! It sure looks fun though - and you are as pretty as pretty can be in your fabulous (seriously, I love it!) strawberry print playsuit.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete